This course is recommended for adults and is suitable for any of the following groups:
- If you have completed our Beginner's Landscape Watercolour Course
- If you have basic drawing/painting skills or are a hobbyist
- Anyone with experience in other mediums eg. charcoal, pen, acrylic, oil painting
- If you have learned basic watercolour skills before
(Please contact us if you are unsure whether this course is suitable for you)
This 4-week Landscape Watercolour Course will cover some of the following skills:
- Beginner-intermediate level watercolour techniques
- Colour mixing and layering skills
- Perspective drawing required to paint urban street scenes
- Textures and details
Our experienced instructors will guide you through each step of the way. At the end of the course, you will bring home 2 completed watercolour paintings and practice sheets.
Some of the themes explored in the course will include shophouses, streets and buildings.
What is Included:
- High quality Watercolour Mop Brush
- Large Watercolour Palette- 13 Colours
- Watercolour Paper
- Paints and additional brushes will be provided by the studio
Contact us if you wish to use your own paints.
Additional tubes of paint/brushes/materials can be purchased at our studio shop.
The course will run for 4 consecutive weeks: 8, 15, 22, 29 November
Sunday Mornings 10:30am - 12.45pm
Follow us on our instagram page to keep up to date on the latest workshops!