Our private weekday classes are open for booking and are suitable for anyone from students to adults.
Examples of individuals who may consider a private class with us:
- Students building their portfolio for school and special programmes (SOTA, Art Elective Programme (AEP), NAFA)
- Students in art programmes who wish to improve their ability and score better, but are not getting proper/sufficient guidance with techniques and mediums in schools (Secondary school Higher Art, JC H1 and H2 Art, relevant Polytechnic courses)
- University applications to top local and overseas art, design, architecture courses
- Adult Professionals in the creative industry who wish to improve their drawing & painting skills to improve their career prospects (eg. art educators, illustrators, tattoo artists)
- Intermediate to advanced art enthusiasts who wish to push their skills and knowledge in art
Our instructors have in-depth experience with the AEP curriculum at secondary and JC level, and have worked with portfolio preparations for some of the top art and design university courses in the world.
The structure and focus of the classes will depend on the level and interests of the student. These classes are aimed to push every student and get the best out of them, while expanding their knowledge on art and giving them a competitive edge in their applications and assessments.
Please get in touch with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp at +65 91237670 to express your interest in a private class.
Classes can arranged be for individuals or pairs, and dates and timings are flexible.
Please bring your own materials for this class. You will be advised on the materials to buy (either from us or outside). For the first lesson, materials will be provided.